TUNE ECU KKL Interface Cable Lead for Triumph Motorcycles
As recommended by TuneECU. 100% compatible with the brilliant TuneECU software to talk to your Triumph, KTM, Aprilia & Benelli Motorcycle.
Note: KTM, Aprilia and Benelli bikes require additional adaptors (please see under Cables/Adaptors section)
What is TuneECU? TuneECU is a totally free software for various motorbikes, primarily Triumph, which allows you to read diagnostic data from your bike as well as change the tuning settings by writing new maps.
You can download TuneECU software and read more about it's features and compatibility at: www.tuneecu.com
Cable guaranteed to connect without dropouts.
Top Quality Circuit using FTDi serial chipset (not cheap generic chips). Our lead uses a FTDi FT232RL chipset.
We include FULL instructions on installing and full back up to ensure
that you get this item up and running.
* Fully supports single & dual line K-lines with auto switching
* Quality made circuit using genuine FTDi chipset
* Virtual Com Port via USB connection
* Read and Reset Fault Codes
* Works with numerous third party softwares
* Cable length 1.5m
Works with TuneECU software and various other softwares using a KKL interface.
1 x KKL lead complete with 16 pin diagnostic
plug. 1 x Full
Reviews can be seen to the bottom left of the screen.
If you wish to leave a review on a product please ensure to follow these guidelines:
- You may mention other company names but nothing which may be construed as libellous
- Do not post queries here - any query should be submitted via our contact form