VAG-COM VCDS Compatible Diagnostic KKL Interface
Connect to your car and start talking - A must have item for any Volkswagen, Audi, Seat or Skoda owner.
A USB Dual-K Line VAG-COM & VCDS Compatible OBD2 Cable interface. Perform
real-time diagnosis, modify settings and clear/read error conditions
& more on your vehicle. Compatible with VCDS, VAG-COM software 409.1 and
Top Quality Circuit using FTDi serial chipset (not cheap generic chips)
Note: This is a proper KKL interface and not a dumb interface.
Note: Comes with unregistered shareware copy of Ross-Tech software. Advanced features require registration for a fee.
We include FULL instructions on installing and full back to ensure
that you get this item up and running, unlike other suppliers who don't
want to know. Remember, we provide a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.
* VCDS & VAG-COM 409.1 or earlier compatible
* Fully supports single & dual line K-lines with auto switching
* Quality made circuit using genuine FTDi chipset
* Virtual Com Port via USB connection
* Read and Reset Fault Codes, Reset MIL etc
* Access various systems (registration required for some)
* Cable length 1.5m
This interface works with most VW, Audi, Seat, and Skoda models from
1990 through to 2003 that have a diagnostic socket. Most use a standard
16 pin diagnostic socket but some earlier models used a 2+2 socket
(adaptor supplied in our ebay shop)
It will NOT cover later CAN models. These were typically 2004 onwards but started in 2003
1 x VAG-COM compatible 409.1 lead complete with 16 pin diagnostic
plug. 1 x CD with drivers & VAG-COM 409.1 unregistered. 1 x Full
Reviews can be seen to the bottom left of the screen.
If you wish to leave a review on a product please ensure to follow these guidelines:
- Please, no profanity
- You may mention other company names but nothing which may be construed as libellous
- Do not post queries here - any query should be submitted via our contact form